Friday, June 6, 2014

Hi, it's time to make a wish... again!

Here are my posts of last year and the year before last.


The year that went by has been pretty much summed by me here. Happy to say I'm much better than what I was a few months ago. A permanent job has made a huge difference.

I'm glad to be among happy people at work and the atmosphere is quite stress free. Hope this continues for the years to come. The past year has taught me a huge lesson on how to deal with the downward trends in life and that life is indeed filled with such moments.

Praying that this year be stress-free, happy, healthy and filled with travel, running and swimming.


1 comment:

  1. Hi akka....your blog caught my attention when I was searching for running mates in Thane. It also seems you are from Chennai, but like Shanz, could you provide me anybody in the vicinity of Thane who could partner me to run? I am pretty new to this place and hence asking.

    ReplyDelete

Kya Bolta?