Thursday, June 6, 2013

Making yet another wish

Had posted this last year.
 
It is that time of the year when I look back and feel good about the year that went past me and thank the Almighty for a happy and healthy life.  It has been a great year fitness and health wise. Despite a not-so good year where the family has been battling a crisis, I have the running & swimming to thank for helping me overcome it.




May the coming year too be fantabulously awesomatically super duper good like all the years that have gone by.

2 comments:

  1. May all your wishes come true.. all the best..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blogeswari,

    Came across your profile on Twitter and then visited this blog.This space is a great resource for anyone who is interested in running to stay fit. :)

    I am putting together an article on safety aspects of running for women in India, for a leading Women's E-Zine www.womensweb.in. It would be very helpful to get your feedback/thoughts.

    If you are free to help, please let me know. You can drop me a line at piya.jayarajan@gmail.com and I will connect with you on the details.

    Thanks a lot,
    Piya Jayarajan
    Mumbai

    ps: I could not find a personal ID on this blog, hence dropped you a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Kya Bolta?